About This Deal
- Boarding at 10 a.m.
- Cruising from 11 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Boarding location can be found here.
- Children are considered to be aged 3 – 11
- What’s included: brunch cruise with free-flowing soft or house beverages
- Tour Highlights:
- 150-minute cruise along the banks of Dubai Water Canal
- Red carpet welcome
- Arabian welcome – Arabic coffee and dates
- Cold and warm towels
- Welcome beverages
- Views of the Skyline of Burj Khalifa, Dubai Water Canal with a backdrop of Burj Al Arab
- Starters are then served on a table
- Lavish international buffet including a live station of the day
- Tea, coffee and juices
- Taped commentary and music
- Sights to see:
- Conceptual – Mohammed Bin Rashid Library
- Historic dhow building yard – Jadaf Dubai
- Contemporary district – Dubai Design District
- Central business district – Business Bay
- Centre of Now – Downtown Dubai
- World’s tallest tower – Burj Khalifa
- Stellar destination – Al Habtoor City
- World’s tallest hotel – JW Marriott Marquis
- Bridges at the Canal – including the Sheikh Zayed Waterfall Bridge and Tolerance Bridge
- Views of Burj Al Arab
Need To Know
About Amazon Travel and Tourism
Al Faris Floating Restaurant was established in 2005 as a division of Amazon Travel and Tourism. It is one of the first contemporary glass-enclosed dhows made to offer panoramic views, lavish meals and captivating entertainment. The dhow combines unobstructed views on the lower deck with alfresco dining on the upper deck. The journey of Al Faris began at the historic Creek, and she is now berthed at the Dubai Festival City mall, next to the IMAGINE show, operating dinner and sundowner cruises as well as corporate and tailor-made personalised charters.
This deal is offered by Groupon.